Naughty Dog has released the patch 1.02 for The Last of Us.
The patch comes with some changes to multiplayers as well as fixing sex hotline numbers in the game.
Below is the patch note:
- Texture of a phone number on a bulletin board changed
- Host migration has been improved. Losing connection to the host during a migration should occur less often
- General crash when leaving multiplayer fixed
- Intro camera fix for some introductory cut-scenes
- Connectivity issues while playing have been tuned
- If you disconnect or lose connection to the host, you will no longer advance a clan day. You will only advance a day if you are kicked from the match, or exit through the menu
- Explosion Expert level 2 should be selectable now
- The voting time for match selection has been reduced to 15 seconds
- “No party” playlist options have been added to both Supply Raid and Survivors, players can only join this playlist solo
- Melee against a downed character now uses the same range as normal melee
- Naughty Dog promised to remove real-life phone sex number from in the The Last of Us
- Naughty Dog used cartographer’s copyrighted map in The Last of Us without permission
- The Last of Us tops UK Chart for a second week