There are some secrets and exploits allow Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 players to cheat the system. There is also a number of Secret hidden in the game.
It is possible to adjust two Schemata with vulnerability with proper outfitting. One of the Scheme will be 100% resistant to physical attacks, and the other 100% invulnerable to magical attacks.
During combat if you switch between them you will be able to create a situation where you become almost resistant to most damage.
To achieve Physical invincibe Scheme Build you will need the following
Garb: Cyber Jumpsuit
Accessories: Ghostly Hood and Guard Glove
Cyber Jumpsuit Quiet Guardian can be purchased in Outfitters shops in Yusnaan. Ghostly Hood is dropped by Snow. The Guard Glove is found along the southern coast near South Station in Luxerion.
To achieve Magically invincibe Scheme Build you will need the following
Garb: Quiet Guardian
Accessories: Preta Hood and Runic Ring
Quiet Guardian can be purchased in Outfitters shops in Yusnaan. Preta Hood is dropped by Grendel (Deadly Dunes boss) and the Runic Ring is located on a platform above Old Town in Luxerion.
Note that although there is advantage using these Invulnerable Scheme build but also there are two disadvantages to using them.
- Since both are structured around hoods this means your own attack power will be reduced to almost zero in both Physical and Magic Damage. You will therefore be forced to equip only one effective damage-dealing schema.
- After a powerful Debuff your character will still be vulnerable to attacks.
There is a Secret Store which seems to appear in a random places and times. The Store appears as a human figure marked Forge (Rare). When the store appears approach and speak to open the store interface. The hidden store has some powerful and unique items.
Below is some confirmed location and time
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹ Day 3 Yusnaan, Cactuar Statue around 1:00 am
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹ Day 4 The Dead Dunes, SW section of The Grave of the Colossi around 1:00 am
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹ Day 4 Luxerion Old Town at 9:16 AM
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹ Day 5 Warren near the Oracle Drive at 1:43 am
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹ Day 5 Pilgrim's Causeway in Luxerion, around 23.50
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹ Day 6 1:00 AM Luxerion Old Town
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹ Day 6, or 7 once around 11:20PM and Day 10 once around 5:10 AM Near the Cactuar in Yussnan 2 times.
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹ Day 7 Around 11:49 am - Yussnan at the Cactuar Statue
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹ Day 10 around midnight - At the south end of the Pilgrim's Causeway in Luxerion.
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹ Day 10 1:50 AM - Yusnaan, At Cactaur Statue.
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹ Day 11 - 3:00 AM on the bridge at the entrance to the Moogle Village in the The Wildlands
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹ Day 10 around 12 noon- The Glutton's Quarter in Yusnaan
Let us know if you come across stores which are not mention here
The Ultimate Dungeon become available after complete at least 40 subquests and all 5 main quests in order to reach Day 14. Day 14 will appear on Day 13 which is a day before The Final Day.
The Ultimate Lair is an unknown ruin born from a lost dimension. Only in this ruins time does not stop during battles.
It , and not before. A day which never should have existed now does -and brought with it a place that does not belong in this dimension. In extra day before the end, a mysterious new ruin has appeared in the Dead Dunes: the ultimate Lair.
The Final Day has no time this means the players can spam retreats during during Final Day battles without consequence. You will be able to flee on any non-scripted battle and when you return to the map the enemies will no longer be there.
Note that you will be sent back to the last Checkpoint if you flee during a scripted battle.
JOIN THE DISCUSSION