PlayStation 3 in Europe will be getting Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim DLC Dragonborn today.
In preparation for the launch, Eelier this week Bethesda released Skyrim title update 1.8 (2.08 in Europe) which fixes:
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip
- Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked
- Fixed issue related to duplicate NPCs
- Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly
Dragonborn was launched on US PlayStation store yesterday, and content is available at 50 percent discounted prince ($9.99) this week.
The DLC is based on the coast of Morrowind, the island of Solstheim. during the mission you will come accross new towns, dungeons, and quests, as you traverse the ash wastes and glacial valleys of this new land. There are powerful shouts that bend the will of the enemies and also you can tame dragon (and ride it). You the first Dragornborn expected to change the fate of Solstheim.
When you get to Level 81 status, you’ll have a chance to square off with the game’s fiercest adversary, The Ebony Warrior.
Skyrim Dragonborn features:
- Explore Beyond Skyrim
- Become the Ultimate Dragonborn
- New Powers
- New Dungerons, Creatues, Weapons and more.
- Skyrim Dragonborn - Temple of Miraak and the Black Book
- How to Get Married in Skyrim Dragonborn
- Skyrim Dragonborn Start Quick guide
- Skyrim Dragonborn: Own a house in Raven Rock Achievement Guide