The Hunter is one of the Destiny's Classes and is the version of a Rogue or Thief.
The Hunters once prowled the wilderness and wastelands, taking big risks for even bigger rewards.
You're no outlaw-at least, not anymore-but making your own luck has always meant bending the rules. Your unique brand of daring and ingenuity is needed now more than ever.
The Hunter's armor to cloth ratio is 50:50. They are specialists at stealth and long range fighting, but are just as lethal with their blade.
Hunters are primarily shown using ranged weaponry such as sniper rifles, and secondary firearms including Hand Cannons. They also employ a unique utility blade, the Hunter Knife, for stealth kills and melee combat, a weapon unique to their class.
Hunters' method of attack has an emphasis on dealing high damage from short and medium range. Gunslinger and Bladedancer are subclasses of Hunter.
GRENADE TYPE - INCENDIARY (SOLAR)
An explosive grenade that catches enemies on fire, causing additional damage over time.
- Swarm Grenade - A grenade which detonates on impact, releasing multiple drones that seek nearby enemies.
- Tripmine Grenade - An explosive grenade that sticks to surfaces and detonates when enemies pass through its laser trigger.
MOVEMENT ABILITY - DOUBLE JUMP
Jump a second time after leaving the ground.
- Better Control - Upgrades Double Jump for better directional control while in the air.
- Triple Jump - Upgrades Double Jump with a third jump.
- Higher Jump - Upgrades Double Jump for even greater height.
In addition to gunslinger (above), the hunter also has the subclass bladedancer, which unlike gunslinger which focuses on the golden gun, this one focuses on the hunter's melee combat and special ability arcblade.
Flux grenade: an explosive grenade which deals additional damage when attached to enemies.
- Skip grenade: a grenade which splits on impact, creating multiple projectiles which seekenemies.
- Arcbolt grenade: a grenade that chains bolts of lightning to nearby enemies
- Double jump: jump a second time after leaving the ground
- Higher jump: upgrades double jump for even greater height.
- Better control: upgrades double jump for better directional control while in air.
SUPER: ARC BLADE
- Arc blade: charge your blade with arc light and consume your foes with lightning
- Showstopper: press R2 during arc blade to damage nearby enemies
- Razor's edge: press R2 during arc blade to unleash a destructive wave of energy that travels along the ground.
- Vanish: press R2 during arc blade to disappear from sight.
- Blink strike: a powerful melee attack with extended range.
- Backstab: hitting an enemy from behind with blink strike causes significantly more damage.
- Escape artist: Hitting an enemy with blink strike grants brief invisibility.
- Fast twitch: Reduces the cooldown of blink strike.
SUPER - GOLDEN GUN (SOLAR)
Summon a flaming pistol which disintegrates enemies with Solar Light.
- Deadeye - Significantly increases the accuracy of Golden Gun.
- Combustion - Killing enemies with Golden Gun causes them to explode.
- Gunfighter - Reduces the cooldown of Golden Gun, allowing it to be used more often.
Throw a knife from a distance.
- Circle of Life - Killing an enemy with Throwing Knife while Golden gun is active extends the duration of Golden Gun.
- Incendiary Blade - Throwing Knife catches enemies on fire, dealing additional damage over time.
- Knife Juggler - Precision kills with Throwing Knife immediately resets its cooldown.
Training focused on toughness and speed.
- Path Forbidden - Training focused on battle recovery and speed.
- Path Unknown - Training focused on battle recovery and toughness.
Picking up ammo reduces the cooldown of your grenade and Throwing Knife.
- Keyhole - Golden Gun overpenetrates and can damage multiple targets.
- Gunslingers Trance - Precision kills increase weapon stability. Stacks up to 3 times.
WAY OF THE DRIFTER
Training focused on all attributes.
- Way of the Fearless - Training focused on toughness at all costs.
- Way of the Nomad - Training focused on maximum battle recovery.
CHAIN OF WOE
Precision kills increase weapon reload speed. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Over the Horizon - Increases the range of Golden Gun.
- Gamblers Dagger - Gain an additional Throwing Knife.
JOIN THE DISCUSSION