Photokina 2012 is around the corner just in couple of weeks from now. 43romors managed to get the list of specs for Panasonic's rumored GH3 Micro Four Thirds camera that's actually intended to take down DSLRs with APS-C sensors.
According to the leaked specs, the camera will come with a 16-megapixel sensor, maximum ISO of 12,800, the "fastest AF of any interchangeable lens system camera," and a magnesium alloy body and it will be bigger than its predecessor, the GH2.
43 Rumors says they come from "many trusted sources." We'll be at Photokina in a couple weeks' time to see if these specs pan out, so check back then.
- 16 Megapixel “Wide dynamic range” CMOS Sensor.
- New Venus 7 engine
- electronic shutter
- ISO 100-12.800
- Fastest AF of any interchangeable lens system camera.
- Video Bitrate 50Mbps (72Mbps ALL-I)
- 30p/25p in MP4, MOV and AVCHD
- 3.5 Mic in
- built-in stereo mic
- Audio out
- Pc control
- Time Code
- 1740k OLED LVF, Touch Monitor OLED 610k.
- external battery grip
- Wifi with remote control through iOS and Android Applications
- external XLR accessory
- Focus Peaking
- Interval shooting and slow motion. Slow Movie extension (40%, 50%, 80%) Fast 160/ 200 / 300%
- Magnesium alloy body. Body is bigger than the Panasonic GH2.
via 43 rumors
JOIN THE DISCUSSION